International Society for In Vitro Fertilization (“ISIVF”),
The Mission of our Society is to:
- Promote research and clinical development in the field of in vitro fertilization of human oocytes (IVF) and various forms of Assisted Reproductive Technology (ART) for the prevention and treatment of infertility and other indicated conditions;
- Promulgate ethical practice and standards of practice for such treatments;
- Foster collaboration between the various centres in the world that offer IVF and ART;
- Organize symposia for the purposes of presentation, discussion, exchange and publication of research, data, knowledge, theories and standards pertaining to IVF and ART, and specifically, a forum under the name “World Congress on In Vitro Fertilization”;
- Do all such things as are incidental or conducive to the attainment of the above objects.
To promote our above mission we have members from across the world dedicated to assisted reproduction, a society that brings together the various disciplines that this field encompasses: scientists, clinicians, embryologists, geneticists, psychologists, nurses and other auxiliary and support personnel.